If you are in search of a company for precision CNC milling, you need parts or materials created perfectly every time. There is no room for error when creating things requiring accuracy as high as .0001 of an inch. To ensure you get the highest quality and at an affordable price, you should consider a business which makes quality one if its highest priorities and this is why an ISO 9001 certification is so important.
What is ISO 9001?
ISO stands for “International Organization for Standardization” and it was started back in 1947 to establish worldwide industrial and commercial standards. ISO’s headquarters are located in Switzerland, and currently is found in over 160 countries.
ISO 9001 is part of the 9000 series of quality certifications. In fact, this quality management system has 8 principles of quality which are stressed:
1. Focusing on the customer – this is the number one reason to produce high quality service and products. Nothing is more important than the customer, and meeting and even exceeding the customer’s expectations.
2. The Importance of leadership – management is responsible for creating and maintaining the work atmosphere.
3. Involving people in the organization – in order for quality to be supreme, everyone in the organization must take part. This is why feedback from all workers is essential.
4. Managing quality as a process
5. Managing with a system approach – a quality control system must be able to identify, understand, and manage processes as system. This provides guidelines and a blueprint for achieving the highest quality standards.
6. Constant improvement
7. Using data analysis for making decisions
8. Establishing a mutually beneficial relationship with suppliers
What Does ISO 9001 Do For Business?
When you choose a precision CNC milling service which is ISO 9001 certified, you can enjoy these benefits:
* Greater customer satisfaction – as you provide quality materials to your customers, you have fewer complaints and problems.
* Customer retention – your customers are going to stay with a company known for high quality.
* Enhanced marketing and promotions – marketing your company is easier when you advertise the best materials and parts.
* Less waste – by hiring a precision CNC milling service you are not creating any waste materials and no waste means greater efficiency.
* Better reputation – having a reputation associated with quality is one of the best business reputations you can establish.
* Improved profits – a more efficient company makes more money. As you can see, choosing an ISO 9001 certified precision CNC milling service, associates you with quality and all the benefits it brings.
If you would like to know more about precision CNC milling, come to Jifco. We can provide small lot orders and prototypes and we are an ISO 9001 certified company. Visit us on the World Wide Web today at Jifcoproducts.com for more details.