Many businesses are overlooking a valuable opportunity to increase their business. According to Lee Resources, 80% of businesses state that they provide “superior” customer service. However, only 8% of customers would agree with that statement. Obviously, most of those businesses are not providing the quality of customer service that their customers expect.
How Important is a Good Customer Experience?
• Researchers repeatedly find that more than 60% of consumers are willing to pay more for a better customer experience.
• Customers are becoming increasingly unwilling to put up with a bad customer experience – 86% now vs. 59% four years ago.
• Businesses who don’t focus on providing a quality customer experience are losing customers; almost 90% of consumers will buy from a competitor after one bad customer experience.
What Customers Want When They Call
Consumers are more demanding than ever, insisting that a company must earn their business with every contact.
• To speak to a person quickly and not be routed through a long, confusing menu
• A knowledgeable service rep who can resolve the issue on the first call
• Multiple language support, avoiding language barriers and poor international call quality
• 24/7 availability
• Their personal data handled safely and securely.
What to Expect from an Excellent Outsourced Call Center
There are two critically important considerations when a consumer places a call: reaching a person quickly and reaching a resolution to the problem prompting the call. During the call, that operator represents your business and your brand.
Some of the benefits provided by an excellent outsourced call center include:
• Long-term retention of both call center employees and clients
• Custom phone systems in St. Louis that are engineered to meet your needs
• Cost of service that is easy to understand and cost-effective
• Rounding-up increments in tenths of a minute, not a whole minute
• Lack of long-term contracts and automatic renewals
• The ability to keep working regardless of power failures and natural disasters
• The same excellent service, 24/7
Contact Business Centers of Missouri Inc. to learn how their state-of-the-art Phone Systems in St. Louis can provide the customer experience that your customers insist upon. Simplify running your business, boost sales and improve both customer service and retention with their superior phone answering and call center services. Visit their website to learn more about all of the services that they offer.