Your smile is often the very first thing people notice when seeing you for the first time. If you don’t feel good about the appearance of your teeth, you may be less confident about flashing them and creating a negative first impression. Porcelain veneers may be a great option for restoring your self-esteem and your smile.
What are veneers?
Made of thin ceramic shells, dental veneers in Chicago adhere to the teeth’s front surfaces. They are custom-made to match the shape and color of your natural teeth, and when made well, they can flawlessly blend in with your natural smile.
You may consider veneers if you are unhappy with the appearance of your teeth. They can be used to alter the color, shape or size of your teeth.
What are the benefits of veneers?
Dental veneers in Lincoln Park and elsewhere deliver many benefits:
- They are more durable than other solutions and can last years without any maintenance outside of basic oral hygiene.
- Veneers are stain-resistant, so they won’t change color over time.
- Veneers are a more conservative approach to altering the appearance of your teeth. Crowns, for example, require significant reshaping of the tooth. Veneers preserve the natural structure of your teeth.
- Veneers can be used to alter the color or shape of your teeth. They are a great option for people whose teeth are uneven. Because they are custom-made, they will fit proportionately to your natural teeth.
- Porcelain is well-tolerated by the gum tissue.
Veneers are a great option for cosmetic enhancement that mimics the natural appearance and feel of teeth. They can be unnoticeable and make you feel more confident about flashing a smile. To learn more about dental veneers in Lincoln Park and if they are a good option for you, contact Art of Modern Dentistry today.