Move In Ready Homes in Naples FL make it possible to instantly begin enjoying life in a new home. Modular homes are manufactured to strict standards and are almost endlessly customizable. The solid houses are as permanent, secure and beautiful as any stick-built home. Yet they are an affordable option that will shave months or years off the wait time to move in. It is possible to select a factory-designed model or to make adjustments to a floor plan that will better meet the needs of the family.
Benefits Over Existing Homes
- The home buyer is aware of all materials used in the construction of their manufactured home.
- The home is customized specifically to the needs of the buyer. Even handicapped accessible options are possible without the expense of remodeling.
- All new modular homes use environmentally responsible building techniques that make them a greener option than many existing homes.
Benefits Over Site-built Homes
- A manufactured home is completed faster and for less money per square foot than stick-built homes.
- The money savings provided by the streamlined construction process makes it easier for the average homeowner to choose upscale finishes.
- They arrive and assemble quickly. This is a great benefit to families and individuals in temporary housing due to a fire or natural disaster and to those relocating to a new area that needs a permanent home as soon as possible.
Benefits Over Mobile Homes
- Manufactured homes are permanently placed on the property.
- Manufactured homes have high construction standards and can be designed with high-levels of wind resistance for placement in areas with high storm risks.
- It is easier to find financing and insurance for manufactured homes than for mobile homes.
Buyers with their own land that want to choose the floor plan of their home and all of the finish materials will love the convenience of manufactured housing. Move In Ready Homes in Naples FL make it easy to find a beautiful and comfortable home in the area. They are an affordable option and sizes are available to suit individuals, couples, and families. It is easy to remodel or add on a room if needed. Avoid renting while house shopping or spending months negotiating with builders and consider one of these simple options instead. Visit Leecorpinc.com to see examples of floor plans and existing homes that are currently available.