Help Our Planet With Copper Recycling in Vineland

by | Mar 12, 2014 | Recycling

Latest Articles



Every year we see more reminders that the world we live in has only a finite amount of resources. This means that we have to learn to get the very most out of everything we use. One way to accomplish that is to recycle what we use at every opportunity.

These days we use about 70% of all metal items only once, before we throw them away. If we take that percentage and recycle it like we do with the other 30%, the cost of almost every metal product could go down and we would be helping our planet in the process. Doing Copper recycling in Vineland is a beginning. A lot of metals can be reused over and over again, such as steel, aluminum, brass, copper, and lead. We can all make sure those metals get reused by taking all of our scrap metal to an environmentally responsible recycling center. At their state-of-the-art recycling facility they have specialized equipment to sort out the metal, separate it, bale it, and then return it in a form that can easily be used again.

If we’re going to get serious about Copper Recycling in Vineland, or other metals, we need to start thinking on a larger scale. It’s not just about soft drink cans, although that’s a good place to start; if you are doing building construction or demolition and your work site has large amounts of scrap metal, you can have it recycled and it’s a simple process. Just contact highly-trained scrap metal recyclers who can provide you with the containers from 6 to 40 yards, for your scrap, and pick them up when they are full. Dumpster rental is very affordable if that solution is practical for you and your business. If your site is very large, they may even be able to do the sorting on the premises.

If you have an old car or truck that has become nothing more than an unwanted lawn ornament, the scrap metal pros at American Recycling can arrange to tow it in and recycle it. Other metals in addition to Copper recycling in Vineland are at the core of their business, and they take a great deal of pride in the benefits their work provides, no matter what form the recycling may take. If you have a vehicle, an old appliance, or just a bag of aluminum cans, they will be happy to work with you. For more visit American Auto Salvage & Recycling