Security for a business is very important. Most businesses want to be good stewards and invest properly in things that make a difference. Trying to find the best security camera for a Louisville KY business can seem overwhelming if you are not sure what you are looking for. Here are five questions you can ask yourself to be sure you get the right camera for your situation.
1. How easy is the setup? If you are trying a DIY system, the instructions should be easy enough to follow. However, hiring a professional company to install and program a camera system will give you the peace of mind that everything is operating correctly.
2. Where do you want to view footage? With today’s technology, most business owners select remote access, and they can see footage from a smart phone, computer or other WIFI enabled device.
3. What kind of storage do I need? The best security camera in Louisville, KY will have local storage. Your security professional can formulate the hard drive space you need based on number of cameras and how many days of footage to save. Recorded footage can be essential to police reports or court claims.
4. What type of cameras do I need? There are many options for cameras suitable to protect your business. Panoramic cameras can capture an entire parking lot. PTZ cameras can follow movement of people or vehicles on your property. IR cameras can present a clear picture of your facility when everyone is gone and it is pitch black.
5. Is video quality important? Yes. It is important to ask to see footage from a camera or system you are considering buying. The technology for video footage to be high quality is quite common now. If the quality is poor, it can make it difficult to zoom in or obtain the records and evidence you need. High definition IP cameras are now affordable and easy to install.
If you are looking for security cameras for your business, let a professional help you. Visit the Sonitrol Verified Electronic Security website to learn more.