3 Social Media Marketing Tips for Your Company to Begin Using

Millions of people have active accounts on popular social media websites. Therefore, it’s wise to learn about ways to market your business to these potential customers. Here are three social media marketing tips for your company to begin using.

Post a Mixture of Content Regularly

It’s great to have social media pages on all of the popular platforms. However, you’ll still need to post content regularly. Without engaging content, consumers might not feel your company’s pages are worth following. Considering that, you might feel confused as to what type of content to post.

Experts recommend following the 80/20 rule

while posting content, which means that 80% of your posts should be informative with the other 20% being promotional.

Learn About Your Company’s Audience

By having a social media strategy, your business can reach a massive audience. While this is great, your company likely has target demographics to focus on. You can achieve this goal by learning who is speaking positively about your company. Learn more about these individuals, and you’ll begin establishing a target audience. Through social media, you’ll also find out what aspects of your company’s products or services need improvement.

Create Videos on Your Social Media Pages

If you want to grow your company’s social media following, you’ll need multiple types of posts. Considering that, it’s wise to consider posting videos to your company’s social media pages. Without experience creating videos, this might be a difficult task to achieve by yourself. For help with these tasks, consider contacting a promotional video production company in Salt Lake City.

While using social media is a great way to reach customers, these tasks take a lot of time and effort. Therefore, it’s wise to have a promotional video production company in Salt Lake City helping your business create social media content. For more information about The Draw Shop, visit this company’s website at

www.thedrawshop.com

Sharing is caring!

shares