There was once a time when simply locking your doors was enough security to offer peace of mind. However, today’s busy families often include two working adults, children, parents, pets, and even elderly parents, who live with them. This has created the need for innovative security solutions, including expertly-installed automated equipment. When they are choosing Home Automation Services in Brandon homeowners turn to established professionals, such as Affordable Lock & Security Solutions. These experts provide advantages that include:
- ACCESS CONTROL: As part of complete Home Automation Brandon security technicians consult with customers, and then create an integrated system that provides easy-to-control design. It allows clients to lock and unlock doors using simple computer software. Homeowners are provided with access cards, which are used for doors. They can choose to have an email sent if there is an unauthorized attempt to access their home.
- BURGLAR ALARMS: An automated security system provides window and door monitoring, cellular control mode, and window signs. Motion sensors are also installed.
- SURVEILLANCE CAMERAS: Surveillance equipment is included in home automation systems, to provide peace of mind to homeowners who want to view the interiors and exteriors of their homes when they are away. Surveillance cameras allow them to use their smartphones and tablets to check on pets or children, and note any activity around their properties. They can also monitor the elderly or sick, as well as babysitters and nannies.
- KEYLESS REMOTES: The same security professionals who offer home systems also provide affordable replacement keyless remote devices for vehicles. They carry a large variety of transponders and keyless devices, for virtually any vehicle make or model.
- SAFES: Clients can consult their home security experts, to determine the size and type of safes they need. Professionals can help them choose burglary, jewelry, fire, drop, and gun safes, among others.
- USER-FRIENDLY TERMS: Security experts will consult with customers at no charge, and work with them, to meet their security needs. They offer financing options, discounts, and guaranteed workmanship and products.
Today’s security professionals can offer homeowners a wide range of options that include automated home systems, keyless remotes, safes, and customer-friendly terms.