The days when baby showers were strictly for the mommy-to-be and her girlfriends are long gone. In today’s modern world, it is not uncommon for couples to have a baby shower together. Both the mom and the dad, and their friends, attend for a good time to be had by all. Planning a coed baby shower of course isn’t quite the same as hosting a traditional baby shower. Below you will find some tips to help you plan the perfect coed baby shower for your friends.
As with any type of party, you need to make sure and keep your guests in mind when you are considering what food to serve, the type of shower to have, and the invitations that you are going to send. These simple guidelines can get a coed baby shower off the ground and up and running in no time at all.
1. The first thing you need to do is make sure that there are going to be plenty of men, besides the expectant father at the shower. No man wants to be at a baby shower with nothing but a bunch of women.
2. You want to make sure that the invitations are man friendly. Go easy on the pink.
3. You want to invite the couple to register for gifts at their favorite store, so that they can shop together.
4. When shopping for Baby Shower Supplies New Berlin WI, you will want to make sure and go easy on the frilly stuff and choose colors that will please both genders. You can find plenty of party supplies at Bartz Displays.
5. If you decide to have games at the shower, make sure to choose games that the dad and his friends will enjoy as well.
6. You always want to make sure that when it’s time to open the gifts, the mom and dad open them as a couple.
7. The most important thing to do for the wedding is to make sure that you have plenty of food that can be enjoyed by both genders.
These are just a few of the things that you can do to have a successful coed shower. Having fun and enjoying the night is another way to have the best coed shower of the year. Visit http://www.ebartz.com for more information.