In order to understand the importance of fire prevention in today’s landscape, we first have to dig into the cold, hard facts:
- US fire departments respond to upwards of 360,000 domestic fires per year, which equates to about 1,000 per day.
- Each year, these residential fires are responsible for approximately 13,500 injuries, 3,000 deaths, and more than $7 billion in damages and property loss.
- Almost 70% of today’s fire breakouts can be directly attributed to non-functioning smoke detectors and outmoded alarm systems.
As such, it’s easy to see that every contemporary security system must focus on home fire protection just as much as it protects against burglaries, break-ins, and robberies.
How Can My Local Security Specialists Help?
If you’d like to address the concept of home fire protection in Sedalia, for instance, it’s worth noting that your local security firm can provide a comprehensive service irrespective of the size or scope of your property, including the following:
- Inclusive site evaluations and risk assessments.
- Installation of ultra-responsive home fire protection mechanisms, such as smoke detectors, heat sensors, moisture monitors,
- panic buttons, and carbon monoxide devices.
- Integrated 24/7/365 support from an internal monitoring center.
- On-demand call-outs, repairs, augmentations, and upgrades.
- Mobile monitoring provisions that you can access through your smartphone, tablet, or laptop computer.
When installed correctly, these components and the ongoing support that comes with it can significantly reduce the chances of experiencing a fire breakout and mitigate the spread of a fire should it occur, which will effectively insulate your home from the financial vicissitudes associated with fire damage.
Is There a Highly Recommended Security Firm in My Area?
If you take a moment to visit Nightwatch Security & Telephone – either through their website or an in-person appointment – you’ll be able to schedule a fee-free consultation and identify the best course of action to account for the unique aspects of your property.
You’ll receive a tailored breakdown of your needs, which will help you ascertain the feasibility of a security upgrade before committing to anything up front, so be sure to schedule your initial meeting as soon as possible; your property depends on it.